HIGHLIGHTS OF HANOI
Ha Noi – Tam Coc — Ha Long Bay Cruise
5 days – 4 nights
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Welcome at the airport on arrival by driver, transfer to hotel for check in procedure then free at leisure to relax.
Afternoon, take half day trip explore can’t missed attraction in Hanoi, including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, visit the mausoleum and the president’s humble house-on-stilts.
You will then transferred to the famous Temple of Literature which has been considered as Vietnam’s first university and is the principal Confucian sanctuary in Vietnam.
At the end of the afternoon experience bustle and ancient Hanoi by visit Hanoi’s Old Quarter also known as the ‘36 streets’. Take a walking tour through charming Hang Be Market and around Hoan Kiem Lake. This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It’s a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities all around you. Enjoy welcome dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Meals: Welcome dinner
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
DAY 2: HANOI – TRANG AN GROTTOES & HOA LU
Hoa Lu was the capital of Dai Co Viet nearly 10 centuries ago. The site is located in Truong Yen Commune, Hoa Lu District, Ninh Binh Province, about 100 km south of Hanoi. The area cover of 300 hectares, being surrounded by arc Rocky Mountains and magnificent scenery. The imperial city of Hoa Lu comprises of outer ramparts, inner ramparts, and southern ramparts.
The Trang An Landscape Complex is a spectacular landscape of limestone karst peaks permeated with valleys, many of them partly submerged and surrounded by steep, almost vertical cliffs. Exploration of caves at different altitudes has revealed archaeological traces of human activity over a continuous period of more than 30,000 years. They illustrate the occupation of these mountains by seasonal hunter-gatherers and how they adapted to major climatic and environmental changes, especially the repeated inundation of the landscape by the sea after the last ice age.
Depart Hanoi at 8.00AM for 2 hours scenic drive along the Red River Delta on the Highway I to Ninh Binh. 2hrs driving to visit Hoa Lu – The ancient capital with twin temples of Dinh & Le Kings and Trang An grottoes (about 90 km away from Hanoi).
Upon arrival, we will see Hoa Lu, the first capital of Vietnam, is also an interesting historical site. Most of which has been destroyed. The remains are the temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city. In 1998, archaeologists unearthed a new section of the old citadel, which have been preserved together with some artifacts and shown in a display room built around them.
After lunch, take the amazing boat trip to visit Trang An grottoes which is a gathering of 31 valleys, 50 cross-water caves, and home to 600 kinds of flora and over 200 kinds of fauna, many of them in the Red Book of Vietnam. While rowing through Trang An grotto in the quiet, fresh air of the highlands, with only the sound of birds and the oars stirring the clear water and surrounded by magnificent forested mountains upon which graze white goats, visitors enjoy a heaven on earth.
Disembark the boat, transfer back Hanoi, check in hotel and free as your leisure.
Meals: Breakfast – Lunch
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
DAY 3: HANOI – HA LONG BAY CRUISE
Depart Hanoi for a 4 hours drive by shuttle bus through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta to Halong Bay -the world natural wonder. Halong Bay is a huge body of emerald water that dotted with thousands of limestone islands of special shapes that formed by winds and waves through millions of years. The place was twice recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage for its exceptional natural and cultural values.
Upon arrival in Halong city, we board a shared wooden boat for a cruise among the 3, 000 spectacular limestone islands. The boat is one of the more traditional varieties that sail through the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy sumptuous fresh seafood lunch as you wind your way through spectacular bay of dramatic islands, floating villages and mirror like water. Enjoy your discovery, swim in emerald water and relax on little pristine beach. Later, the boat will anchor in the middle of beautiful bay for the night. Enjoy your time swimming or relax on the sundeck when the sun setting down over spectacular islands and water. After dinner you can take part in fishing game or just enjoy your time by the bar.
Meals: Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner
Accommodation: En-suite cabin on cruise
DAY 4: HA LONG BAY – RETURN HANOI
Get up in the morning, enjoy fresh air and gentle breeze from sun deck, away from the crowd or any noise of life, and enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the bay, we can hear birds singing, cicadas chirping ashore and the gentle lapping of the waves against our boat, the perfect soundtrack to accompany the fresh air and gentle breeze. After breakfast, cruise further for visit to another part of Halong bay. Lunch is served aboard before you disembark the boat at quay around early noon. Driving to Hanoi, check in hotel and free at your leisure and shopping. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast – Lunch
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
DAY 5: HANOI DEPARTURE
Enjoy breakfast at hotel then free as your leisure, shopping until transfer to airport for flight back home.
Meals: Breakfast at hotel
***End of service***
RATES: IN US$ PER PERSON – TWIN/TRIPLE SHARED
|Categories||2pax||3-4pax||5-6pax||7-8pax||9pax up||Single charge|
|Location||Standard Class||Superior Class||Deluxe Class|
|Hanoi||Spring Flower hotel||Chalcedony||Sheraton hotel|
|Ha Long cruise||V’spirit Cruise||Syrena cruise||Athena Cruise|
|Notes: The similar hotels can be replaced in case of fully book|
- Hotels as listed (TWIN shared)
- Package 2days – 1night on junk (private cabin but sharing the cruise)
- Private air-conditioner transportation
- Round trip shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong bay – Hanoi
- English Speaking guide except for airport drop off
- Boat trip in Trang An grottos
- Meals as mention above (mention as B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water & tissue (01 botle/pax/day) in car.
- Visa on arrival service (contact us if requirement)
- Additional meals charge: US$10/person/lunch & 12US$/person/dinner
- Requested beverage
- Tip for guide and driver
- Payment fees
- Any other services that not mentioned at inclusion portion
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Deposit and Payment: 30% of total invoice should be deposit at the time of confirmation by ban transfer, credit card or PayPal for guarantee. Balance should be paid on arrival date.
- Children policies: (land service, without flight ticket)
– Child from 1- 3 yrs: Free of charge if sharing bed with parents
– Child from 4 – 6 yrs: 50% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
– Child from 7 – 11 yrs: 75% of adult price if using extra bed/mattress in parents’ room
– Child from 12 yrs up: pay as adult rate
- Cancellation: If cancelling less than 15 days, the deposit is non-refundable. After final payment is received a cancellation fee of approximately 75% applies. This percentage may be less depending on the date of cancellation. A cancellation fee of 100% is applicable within 03 days of travel.
- Pricing: All prices are shown in American dollars and are current at the date of printing this itinerary. If there is a dramatic fluctuation in the exchange rate or the price of services provided, which are beyond the control of Viet Luxury Tour, Viet Luxury Tour reserves the right to adjust tour prices accordingly, even though the balance of payment may have been made. This would only happen in unusual circumstances.
- Itinerary Validity and Content: This itinerary is valid until 31st May 2019, unless otherwise specified. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy. Viet Luxury Tour shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss caused by any inaccuracy. Viet Luxury Tour reserves the right to change tour arrangements or accommodations due to safety or security reasons, and will endeavor to provide alternative arrangements of the same standard as that originally booked.
- Special Requirements: Please advise Viet Luxury Tour of any special requirements such as Special Meals, Medical Requirements etc., as soon as possible. If you get motion sickness, it is imperative that you bring with you motion sickness pills as we travel by coach and boat sometimes in our tour.
- Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend you have travel insurance before departure in your country. Insurance covers cancellation fees payable for airline tickets, accommodation, loss of deposit, luggage etc.
- Clients’ Responsibilities: It is your responsibility to obtain passports, health certificates or other travel documents where required for the tour. It remains your responsibility to ensure that these documents are in order and to meet any additional costs incurred as a result of failure to comply with such requirements. It is also your responsibility to obtain any vaccinations that may be required to travel.