10Days – 9Nights
Explore different tastes of Vietnam on your 10 days trip thru some most stunning sights of the country.
Start your tour in Hanoi where everything blended together in a very ‘humanism disorder’ to learn about a developing Vietnam that rich in culture and traditions. Continue to Halong where you will take a stunning boat cruise thru dramatic islands to touch the greatness of nature. A short flight will bring you to Hue, the land of royal vestiges that reflex pomp ceremonies and Hoi An, the little charm World Heritage. Get to Ho Chi Minh City where you can taste some best street foods in the world and take a cruise along the mighty Mekong River to enjoy the scene of most colorful floating market.
- Hanoi cyclo tour thru mesmerizing Old Quarter
- City tour of Hanoi’s highlights
- Boat cruise Halong Bay
- Royal citadel tour in Hue
- Dragon boat cruise on Perfume River
- Minh Mang Emperor tomb
- The Lang Co beach and Hai Van pass
- Hoi An cycling and sunset cruise
- Cu Chi tunnels
- Mekong Lodge
- Mekong floating market
Days 1-2: Hanoi
Airport transfer upon arrival, Cyclo tour to discover hustling Old Quarter, City tour of Hanoi to visit city’s landmarks
Day 3: Halong Bay
Cruise amongst thousands of spectacular limestone islands, savor Halong seafood, visit floating village and get stunning landscape photos
Day 4: Hue
Discover the Imperial Citadel, Dragon boat float the Perfume River, Visit Thien Mu pagoda and Royal tomb
Days 5-6: Hoi An
Travel over the Hai Van Pass, walking ancient streets of Hoi An, Cycling the countryside and catch the sunset on Thu Bon River
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City
Ride around Saigon mesmerizing streets, Visit city’s landmarks and discover special cuisines.
Days 8-9: Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta
Explore the amazing tunnels of Cu Chi, Boat trip along meandering creeks of Mekong River, Taste the freshness of tropical land and enjoy the sight of typical floating market.
Day 10: Departure
Enjoy last minute shopping and sightseeing before your departure
Day 1: HANOI ARIVAL [D]
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi), you are met and greeted by our tour guide and transferred to the hotel in the centre of Hanoi.
Being the capital, Hanoi is the cultural, political and economic centre of the country. With its vibrant Old Quarter dotted with ancient temples in a maze of little streets lined with colorful shops and stalls, French colonial buildings and tree lined boulevards, tranquil lakes and graceful pagodas, elegant cafes and hustle street life, Hanoi is one of the liveliest and most charming cities in Asia.
After a rest, this afternoon you will take a cyclo ride through the bustling Old Quarter where you will catch up local senses with full of sights, sounds, smells before checking out local authentic cuisine at welcome dinner. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2: CITY TOUR OF HANOI – HALONG (B/L]
Start your day with visit to Ba Dinh Square and the Uncle Ho’s Mausoleum, an impressive marble building where the father of modern Vietnam is at rest. Nearby, within the memorial complex is the yellow painted presidential palace and his humble house on stilts that surrounded by hibiscus fence and mirrors into still surface of a large fish pond. Next is the little One Pillar Pagoda, one of Vietnam’s most iconic temples built in 1049 by King Ly Thai Tong. This pagoda has been standing as the witness for the vicissitudes of Hanoi thousand years. Continue to the Temple of Literature, the first University of the country that built from 1076, where you can see nearly hundreds of huge stone steles standing on turtle backs and bear names of the country’s men who received Doctor Laureate through royal examinations. After lunch, visit to the Hoa Lo Prison, known widely by the nickname ‘Hanoi Hilton’; given to it by the Americans pilots during the Second Indochina War.
This afternoon you will get transfer through Red River delta land to Ha Long city. Check in hotel and the remainder of the day is to explore the town as well as to enjoy the sand sea breeze from on the beach.
Overnight in hotel in Halong city.
Day 3: Halong Bay Cruise – Fly to Hue [B/L]
Explore the incredible scenery of Halong Bay on a day boat cruise.
Twice recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage for its exceptional natural and cultural values and recently voted as one of 7 new wonders of the World, Halong Bay is considered one of the most beautiful places on earth. It is a huge body of emerald water that covers a space of more than 1500 square kilometers dotted with stunning limestone islands of different shapes that carved by waves and winds through millions of year. The name of the bay means “descending dragon” and according to legend, the thousands of its isle were created by dragons with their pearls.
During the cruise, you will visit floating villages, enjoy swimming in the crystal water, discover huge lime stone cave and sharpen your shooting skill with thousands of chance for photos.
A sumptuous seafood lunch will be served as you wind your way through the dramatic limestone islands.
In the afternoon you will get transfer to Noi Bai airport near Hanoi for a flight to Hue. Get transferred downtown Hue to check in hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 4: Tour of Hue [B/L]
Became part of Viet Kingdom from 1306, Hue was a part of a larger betrothal gift given to Viet people by a Champa King. The land officially became capital of Vietnam from 1802 untill 1945 under the rule of Nguyen Dynasty. For now, Hue is former Imperial capital and the treasure of the country’s royal past. Hue is known for its historical values and beautiful natural landscapes.
This morning you will board a ‘dragon boat’ and float on silk strap like Perfume River to visit to Thien Mu Pagoda. Adopted as the city’s symbol, this is the oldest and most charming pagoda in Hue with its 7 storeys Phuoc Duyen tower mirrors into water surface. Some prominent objects in the pagoda include a huge ancient bell whose sound can be heard miles away and an Austin car that belong to venerable monk Thich Quang Duc who burn himself to death to protest the South Vietnam government’s policy against Buddhism in 1963.
Continue by bus for your visit to Minh Mang Emperor Tomb, a distinguished model of Hue royal architecture with symmetrical majesty, intricate decor and great combination with natural landscape.
Savor a vegetarian feast in a pagoda and this afternoon you will have a visit to the Hue Imperial Citadel. This fortress-like citadel encompasses three courts covering 6 km that surrounded by massive brick walls and deep moat . There were hundreds of buildings that built in a perfect harmony and strict concept of Fengshui. Less than a third of the structures inside the citadel remain due to successive wars especially in 1947 and 1968.
Spend some time to wander around the Dong Ba market where you’ll find a wide variety of local goods and handicrafts. Try some local specialty ‘banh khoai’ that Hue is famous for.
Day 5: Hue – Hoi An [B/L]
Take scenic drive to Hoi An Town with stops at spectacular beach of Lang Co, the Hai Van mountain peak for a great panorama view and visits to Danang’s Cham Museum and Marble Mountains.
Hoi An, a little ancient town nestled on the banks of the Thu Bon River is one of the World Heritages in the country. Before the river silted up, Hoi An was one of the most important trading ports in Southeast Asia. Over the years, merchant ships from both the East and the West docked in Hoi An, making it hustle commercial centre. For now, Hoi An’s architecture, lifestyle and atmosphere is well preserved and combined to produce this unique heritage site. It’s also a shopping paradise – with much to browse and buy.
In the afternoon you will enjoy a walking tour through the Hoi An ancient quarter. Visit Hoi An Centre market, temples, assembly halls, museum, ancient houses and take a stroll along the waterfront area where local activities take place.
The rest of the day is free to enjoy your own pace and perhaps indulge with some fantastic shopping.
Overnight in hotel.
Day 6: Hoi An Countryside Experience – Optional visiting Golden Bridge [B]
|Option 1: Experience tranquility countryside of Hoi An|
This morning is free for you to relax or enjoy your own things. Hoi An beach, 4 km away from town and very easy to access by bicycle or taxi is good place for sun, sand and sea.
Another way to enjoy Hoi An is just to take a sit in one of elegant cafés for a cold drink and contemplate the time passing on mossy roofs and shuttered windows.
This afternoon you will have an eco-tour to visit Hoi An country surroundings. Cycle along little paths through quaint villages and rice paddies, meet locals, enjoy interaction and perhaps join with local on their farm work. Later, take a boat cruise on the Thu Bon River where you will see and learn about local water life, how they fish with traditional fishing tools and methods employed for centuries. Enjoy stunning scenery of sunset on the backdrop of mountain afar when the last sun’s rays linger to the peaceful scenery and catch up the infinite hue of colors and reflections of Hoi An town at dusk.
|Option 2: Explore Ba Na hill with spectacular Golden Bridge|
Golden Bridge: Built in 2017, The Golden Bridge soon became the newest famous tourist attraction in Da Nang, Vietnam. Located on the top of Ba Na Hills, more than 1,400m above sea level, 55km far from Da Nang city center and 85km from Hoi An Ancient Town and 125km from Hue Imperial City, the Golden Bridge can be reached by modern cable car system. It offers breathtaking views of Da Nang City & the Ocean from Ba Na Hills.
Ba Na Hill: The walkway is 150 metres long and comprises of eight spans, each of which is lined with purple chrysanthemums, the bridge serves as a transit between a replica of a French village and Le Jardin D’Amour flower garden in Ba Na Hills. From the bridge, you have a panoramic view of the green mountains of Núi Chúa – the Mountain of God.
Ba Na Hills – the complex including human made tourist sites, European Architecture Villas, huge in-door game world, French Wine Cellar, flower yards, pagoda… in a very pleasant climate now attracts huge number of visitors.
Pick up by our local guide in your language, transfer to Bana Hills cable starting station. Take the cable car to the main cable station (about 20 minutes). Enjoy the time in the Golden Bridge. Lunch can be arranged at local restaurant at your own expense.
Enjoy your free time on Ba Na Hills for further activities: walking, visiting the wine cellar, playing inclusive games…
Be ready at the meeting point before 16.00 for journey (by cable car) downhill and go back to your hotel by bus.
- Ba Na Hills is not new but very popular tourist site for domestic and Asian visitors (Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean…) in summer time. The new built Golden Bridge has created a push for Da Nang tourism and it became a trend for locals and young international (Asia) tourists to come for checking-in and taking photos here. Hence, each day the Golden Bridge receives about 9.000-10.000 visitors. The numbers may reach 30,000 on peak days/weekends. That make the site overloaded sometimes.
- It may take 30 minutes (or more) to wait to buy the entrance ticket, long queue for food, photo taking, and cable cars… due to the crowds.
- Without the booking in advance, the services may not be secured.
Day 7: Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh City [B, D]
Transfer to Da Nang airport for a morning flight to Ho Chi Minh City, the metropolis of the South.
Formerly known as Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City is the country’s largest commercial hub
that characterized by a vast array of sights and sounds with currents of people rushing about their life from early morning until midnight. The city contains in it a fascinating blend of old and new, East and West with new skyscrapers rising from amongst colonial vestiges and very hustle, dynamic street life. An afternoon tour will take you through city’s some of the most interesting landmarks including War Remnant Museum, the Reunification Palace (formerly President Palace of South Vietnam), the Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post office, Dong Khoi street – formerly Rue Catinat, made famous by Graham Greene and his best selling “The quiet American”. Finish at the Ben Thanh central market for a wander through heaps of local products and souvenirs.
Overnight in hotel
Day 8: Cu Chi Tunnels – Mekong Delta [B/L/D]
Depart Ho Chi Minh City for a drive to the Cu Chi Tunnels, a Viet Cong stronghold during the war and is one of the most famous war relics in Vietnam. This underground city stretches over 2 hundreds kilometers in the soil of Cu Chi district, about 75 km northwest of Saigon. Divided into three levels within a complicated system of rat-hole-like tunnels, there were living rooms, fighting bunkers, hospital, military workshops and cinemas and so on… with air filters, airtight covers, booby traps and sentries were all part of the system.
It is the chance for you to creep into a tunnel to experience how the Vietcong lived and fought during war time and learn how strong people’s determination can be.
Leave Cu Chi and continue by bus to the “rice basket” of Vietnam – the Mekong Delta. This afternoon, from Vinh Long you will take a boat trip for a cruise on the Mekong and explore the villages, farms and intricate waterways that form the delta. Visit to some local cottage industries and fruit garden, sample some tropical fruit that freshly picked from tree.
Retreat to a local home stay or eco lodge in Cai Be.
Day 9: Floating market – Ho Chi Minh City [B/L]
This morning you will enjoy a stunning boat trip to visit to the Cai Be floating market. There, at the confluence of the Mekong and its branch, hundreds of boat laden with fresh products gathered within an open atmosphere. Each of seller boats has a high pole on which hanging their product sample so from afar you can recognize what the sell. There are pumpkin, watermelon, pineapple, longan, orange, flowers, yam, and vegetable and so on.
Smaller buyers hanging around for their purchases and you can hear there sounds of a very hustle business. There are also little mobile café and food supplier moving back and forth making things livelier.
Disembark the boat and get transfer back to Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City. The rest of the day is free for you to explore further the city at your own pace.
Day 10: Saigon Departure [B]
Today is departure day. Enjoy some free time for last purchases or simply relax before your transfer to airport for onward flight or continuing with more “Travel Authentic Asia” destinations.
*****END OF SERVICES*****
RATES & CONDITIONS
PRICING: in EUR per person for twin/double share.
|Rates applied from 1 October 2018 to 30th April 2019|
|Number of Persons||2pax||3-4pax||5-6pax||7-8pax||9-12pax||SGL Supp|
|Rates applied from 1st May to 30th Sept 2019|
|Number of Persons||2pax||3-4pax||5-6pax||7-8pax||9-12pax||SGL Supp|
Supplement guide other languages:
|Language||Supplement per group per program|
|Italian / Spanish||22EUR /day/group|
|City||Standard (3*)||Superior (4*)||Deluxe (5*)|
|Hanoi||Spring Flower Hotel||Chalcedony Hotel||Pullman Hanoi|
|Halong||City Bay Palace||Halong Plaza||Wyndham Legend|
|Hue||Rosaleen Boutique Hotel||Romance Hotel||Eldora hotel|
|Hoi An||Sunshine Hotel||Bella Maison Hadana resort||Sunrise Beach Resort|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Lavender||Muong Thanh Central||Majestic|
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room.
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner).
- English or French speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Halong Bay cruise package with en suite private cabin
- Domestic flights Hanoi – Hue & Danang – Ho Chi Minh City
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Water & cold tissue in car
- Visa on arrival authorization (if any)
- Local mobile sim-card for use during your visit
- Government taxes & service charges
- Other services than mentioned
- International flights
- Personal expenses
- Tips, Travel insurance
- Bank transfer fee if any
- We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance (covering emergency medical evacuation) for trips to Vietnam.
- All prices quoted are on a net basis and in EUR and valid according to the date specified on the quotation. Prices are subject to change in line with market, tax or currency fluctuation with or without prior notice.
- Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Vietnamese Lunar New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
- Rooms at hotels are available only from 1400 on arrival day till 1200 on departure date. A supplement will be added if early check-in or late check-out is desired.
- Please note that all the above services & tours have yet to be booked, they are proposed for your information only and we will not make any reservations before we receive your confirmation to do so.
- In case some services cannot be confirmed at the moment of booking, you will be informed immediately and offered with an alternative with similar service quality in order to avoid changes
TERM & CONDITION
- Deposit and Payment: 30% of total invoice should be deposit by credit card, bank transfer at the time of booking for guarantee. Final payment is no later than 7days in advance of arrival date.
- Cancellation: If cancelling less than 15 days, the deposit is non-refundable. After final payment is received, a cancellation fee of approximately 75% applies. This percentage may be less depending on the date of cancellation. A cancellation fee of 100% is applicable within 03 days of travel.
- Pricing: All prices are shown in EUR and are current at the date of printing this itinerary. If there is a dramatic fluctuation in the exchange rate or the price of services provided, which are beyond the control of Viet Luxury Tour, Viet Luxury Tour reserves the right to adjust tour prices accordingly, even though the balance of payment may have been made. This would only happen in unusual circumstances.
- Itinerary Validity and Content: This itinerary is valid until 30th Sept 2019, unless otherwise specified. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy. Viet Luxury Tour shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss caused by any inaccuracy. Viet Luxury Tour reserves the right to change tour arrangements or accommodations due to safety or security reasons, and will endeavor to provide alternative arrangements of the same standard as that originally booked.
- Special Requirements: Please advise Viet Luxury Tour of any special requirements such as Special Meals, Medical Requirements etc., as soon as possible. If you get motion sickness, it is imperative that you bring with you motion sickness pills as we travel by coach and boat sometimes in our tour.
- Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend you organize travel insurance before departure in your country. Insurance covers cancellation fees payable for airline tickets, accommodation, loss of deposit, luggage etc.
- Clients’ Responsibilities: It is your responsibility to obtain passports, health certificates or other travel documents where required for the tour. It remains your responsibility to ensure that these documents are in order and to meet any additional costs incurred as a result of failure to comply with such requirements. It is also your responsibility to obtain any vaccinations that may be required to travel.